1) The casters are all awful and unnecessary. I want to hear the actual players communicating with each other, not a couple of geniuses talking about how Doublelift has 3 more CS than Wildturtle.
2) The fucking fans that are at the event are loud and obnoxious. I really don’t want to hear whooping and hollering every time a Nidalee lands a spear.
3) The “group up and push two turrets 4 minutes into the game” meta is seriously boring and not fun to watch.
4) Seriously the commentary is pure shit. I’m not making any of these amazingly acute observations up, they’re all real things that the casters have said.
- "Dexter already has a Feral Flare, and Oddone just needs one more camp to upgrade to it"
- "CLG has two BoRKs on their team, and a Feral Flare" (Side note: they actually had three when this was said)
- "TSM is grouped up mid."
- "It looks like Doublelift is building an Infinity Edge." (He already had a BF, Pickaxe, and Cloak; what amazing command of logic and reasoning this caster has)
5) Please let us just listen to the players,
6)Or give us the direct replay of the match
6) At least just soundproof the casting booth so we don’t have to hear the shitty audience every game
Rabbits are a lot of work. They need a large space and plenty of excercise. They aren’t usually cuddly animals and I do not recommend them for children. Shelters are over run as it is. Do not crowd them more because you didn’t do crucial research. It is not fair to the bunny at all. An animal is not a toy to be thrown on a shelf when you are “bored” be a responsible owner and do not get any animal on a whim.
Bunnies are a lot of fun but they’re also a lot of work and need a lot of love and attention.
They’re active and energetic animals, and they’re attention whores.
Paradoxically, they’re also timid things, and they’re easily frightened by sudden movements or large animals, including humans. Rabbits have very high heart rates, and too much excitement can be very bad for them. It’s very possible for a rabbit to literally be scared to death.
I’m by no means trying to dissuade anybody from having a rabbit as a pet, they do make very good and loving pets, and they’re an excellent choice if you’re looking for a pet already. They just don’t do well with small children.
If you want a playful or cuddly pet, get a dog or a ferret.
If you want a low maintenance or independent pet, get a cat or a betta.
So apparently there was a rumor a while back that cr1tikal works as a substitute teacher.
Could you imagine just sitting in class, waiting for your teacher, when all of a sudden you hear
"What’s up everybody it’s Cr1tikal. Today I’m substituting Applied Chemistry, let’s do this shit,"